February 14, 2019
*** MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT***- INTERVIEW | Josh Brahm |
February 14, 2019
989. Are The Old Testament Legal Codes Oppressive To Women | Jo Vitale |
February 14, 2019
987. What Are Some Objections To The Pro-Life Argument |Josh Brahm |
February 13, 2019
988. Is The Bible At The Root Of Gender Inequality ? | Jo Vitale |
February 12, 2019
986. What’s The Best Pro-Life Argument | Josh Brahm |
January 31, 2019
985. What’s The Worst Pro Life Argument
January 29, 2019
984. How Should The Pro-Life Movement Carry Itself
December 5, 2018
983. What Advice Would You Give To Apologists?
January 28, 2016
851. Can We Use Mediums To Communicate The Gospel?
Warren Smith explains how media can be used to communicate the Gospel but is no substitute for relationship with Jesus and others.
January 27, 2016
850. How Does Media Shape Our Thinking?
Warren Smith explains how we must be mindful when choosing what media we will consume.
January 26, 2016
849. How Do We Love Our Neighbor?
Warren Smith explains how loving our neighbor can look and what a powerful witness it can be. Visit http://restoringallthings.org .
January 25, 2016
848. What’s The Right Way To Help The Poor?
Warren Smith instructs us on how we as the church can truly help the poor. Visit http://restoringallthings.org .
January 22, 2016
847. Is There A Right And Wrong Way To Help The Poor?
Warren Smith tells us the most lasting way to help those in need. Visit http://restoringallthings.org .
January 21, 2016
846. What Is The Purpose Of Salvation?
Bobby sits down with author Warren Smith who explains to us the purpose of salvation. Visit http://restoringallthings.org .
January 20, 2016
845. Did Jesus Claim To Be The Son Of God?
Jonathan McLatchie tells us if in fact Jesus claimed to be the Son of God in scripture.
January 19, 2016
844. Can Apologetics And Comedy Go Together?
Comedian Brad Stine tells us how he utilizes comedy for an effective Christian apologetic.
January 18, 2016
843. What Is The Most Important Question In Apologetics?
Lenny Esposito gives us the most important question an apologist can ask.
January 15, 2016
842. How Can Mothers Get Engaged In Apologetics?
Julie Loos of Ratio Christi informs moms on how they can get better equipped in apologetics.
January 14, 2016
841. How Does Jesus Fulfill O.T. Scripture?
Jonathan McLatchie explains specific ways Jesus fulfills Old Testament scripture.
January 13, 2016
840. Can We Really Coexist?
Kathryn Camp of Ratio Christi explains to us whether or not all religions can coexist without contradicting themselves.
January 12, 2016
839. Is Every Possibility Equally Worthy?
Lenny Esposito tells us if in fact everything truly is possible.
January 11, 2016
838. Why Should We Maintain Gender Distinctions?
Dr. Michael Brown explains the importance of celebrating gender distinctions, not demonising them.
January 8, 2016
837. What Is The Gospel?
Jonathan McLatchie gives an explanation of the Gospel.
January 7, 2016
836. What Should Be The Church’s Stance On Marriage?
Dr. Michael Brown tells how we as the church must not capitulate to our culture’s view of marriage.
January 6, 2016
835. Is Science The Only Way To Know Something?
Lenny Esposito explains how science owes a debt to theology.
January 5, 2016
834. Why Should Women Be Involved In Apologetics?
Apologist Nancy Fitzgerald explains how so much depends on mothers when it comes to equipping the next generation.
January 4, 2016
833. Why Did God Allow Stoning?
Bobby tackles the difficult subject of stoning found in the Bible.
December 18, 2015
832. Can Marijuana Be Used Medicinally?
Bobby answers a question about marijuana many people are asking.