February 14, 2019
*** MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT***- INTERVIEW | Josh Brahm |
February 14, 2019
989. Are The Old Testament Legal Codes Oppressive To Women | Jo Vitale |
February 14, 2019
987. What Are Some Objections To The Pro-Life Argument |Josh Brahm |
February 13, 2019
988. Is The Bible At The Root Of Gender Inequality ? | Jo Vitale |
February 12, 2019
986. What’s The Best Pro-Life Argument | Josh Brahm |
January 31, 2019
985. What’s The Worst Pro Life Argument
January 29, 2019
984. How Should The Pro-Life Movement Carry Itself
December 5, 2018
983. What Advice Would You Give To Apologists?
November 13, 2018
970. What Is Progressive Christianity?
Blogger, speaker and apologist Alisa Childers talks to us about a dangerous form of Christianity invading our churches. Check out https://www.alisachilders.com.
November 12, 2018
969. Is There Ultimate Meaning In LIfe?
Apologist and speaker Alex McElroy educates us on how we can find ultimate meaning in life. Check out https://www.relentlesspursuitofpurpose.com.
November 9, 2018
968. What Is The Problem With Tolerance?
Greg Koukl explains why the idea of tolerance works against itself. Check out https://www.str.org.
November 8, 2018
967. What’s An Effective Tactic In Evangelism?
Greg Koukl gives us one of his most effective tactics for evangelism. Check out https://www.str.org.
November 7, 2018
966. Why Is Your Book Called “The Story Of Reality”?
Bobby sits down with apologist and author Greg Koukl who explains the title of his book, “The Story of Reality.” Check out https://www.str.org.
November 6, 2018
965. How Do We Engage Students?
Student pastor Tim Ramsey informs us on how we can engage students in apologetics.
November 5, 2018
964. Is Apologetics Spreading In Latin America?
Bobby talks with Jorge Gil, an apologist with CrossExamined.org about the spread of Christian apologetics in Latin America. Check out https://crossexamined.org.
November 2, 2018
963. What’s An Example Of Teaching Your Kids About Apologetics?
Natasha Crain gives us an example of teaching apologetics to her children. Check out http://christianmomthoughts.com.
November 1, 2018
962. When Should We Teach Our Kids Apologetics?
Natasha Crain informs us about what age we should begin teaching apologetics to our kids. Check out http://christianmomthoughts.com.
October 31, 2018
961. What’s In Your Control As A Christian Parent?
Natasha Crain tells us what we are in control of when it comes to preparing our kids for skeptics. Check out http://christianmomthoughts.com.
October 30, 2018
960. Why Do Parents Need Apologetics?
Apologist and mom Natasha Crain explains to us why parents must utilize apologetics when teaching their kids about Christianity. Check out http://christianmomthoughts.com.
October 29, 2018
959. What Is Mere Molinism?
Bobby sits down with apologist Tim Stratton who explains Mere Molinism to us. Check out http://freethinkingministries.com.
April 13, 2017
958. Should We Divide Over Our View Of Hell?
Frank Turek tells us why annihilationist and traditionalist views on hell should not divide the body of Christ.
April 12, 2017
957. Did The New Testament Writers Invent The Resurrection?
Frank Turek tells us whether or not the writers of the New Testament had motive to invent the Resurrection.
April 11, 2017
956. How Do Annihilationists Interpret John 3:16?
Frank Turek looks at how annihilationists interpret John 3:16 and then explains how traditionalists use scripture to shape their view of hell.
April 10, 2017
955. How Can One Be Separated From An Omnipresent God?
Frank Turek explains how a non-believer can be in God’s presence but also separated from Him in hell.
April 6, 2017
954. Couldn’t God Have Made A World Where No One Goes To Hell?
Frank Turek tells us whether or not God could have made a world where no one sins or goes to hell.
April 5, 2017
953. What If There Was No Hell?
April 4, 2017
952. Why Do You Defend The Traditionalist Position On Hell?
April 3, 2017
951. What Are Your Thoughts On Hell And Annihilation?