February 14, 2019
*** MEMBERS ONLY CONTENT***- INTERVIEW | Josh Brahm |
February 14, 2019
989. Are The Old Testament Legal Codes Oppressive To Women | Jo Vitale |
February 14, 2019
987. What Are Some Objections To The Pro-Life Argument |Josh Brahm |
February 13, 2019
988. Is The Bible At The Root Of Gender Inequality ? | Jo Vitale |
February 12, 2019
986. What’s The Best Pro-Life Argument | Josh Brahm |
January 31, 2019
985. What’s The Worst Pro Life Argument
January 29, 2019
984. How Should The Pro-Life Movement Carry Itself
December 5, 2018
983. What Advice Would You Give To Apologists?
October 8, 2015
791. When Are Our Kids Ready For Apologetics?
Brett Kunkle tells us the age range our youth are able to begin learning apologetics.
October 7, 2015
790. How Can We Keep Apologetics From Being Boring?
Brett Kunkle explains how we as parents and leaders can make apologetics come alive for youth.
October 6, 2015
789. Should We Expose Our Kids To The Ideas Of Skeptics?
Brett Kunkle makes the case for why we should teach our kids about the arguments atheists and skeptics present.
October 2, 2015
788. How Can Discernment Help Our Doubts?
Bobby explains how biblical discernment can help guide us through any spiritual doubts we may struggle with.
October 1, 2015
787. What Is Faith?
Bobby explains how faith is confidence in the person of God.
September 30, 2015
786. What Faith Is Not
Bobby describes to us the antithesis of faith.
September 29, 2015
785. What Makes The Cumulative Case For God So Powerful?
J. Warner Wallace lists off some of the many evidences that stack up in favor of God having created the universe.
September 28, 2015
784. Does Evil Disqualify The Existence Of God?
J. Warner Wallace tells us if the presence of evil in the world negates God’s existence.
September 25, 2015
783. What’s The Best Explanation For Moral Laws?
J. Warner Wallace points out how any grounding for moral laws we live by can only come from a moral lawgiver.
September 23, 2015
782. Does Free Will Point To God’s Existence?
J. Warner Wallace exams whether or not one’s ability to practice free will is simply a product of being made in God’s image.
September 22, 2015
781. How Does Our Consciousness Point To God’s Existence?
J. Warner Wallace dives into explaining what naturalist philosophers call “the problem of mind” and how only an outside creator could have given us our consciousness.
September 18, 2015
780. Does Biological Appearance Point To A Designer?
J. Warner Wallace answers whether or not biology points to a personal creator.
September 17, 2015
779. Can We Explain The Origin Of Life From Non-life?
J. Warner Wallace talks about the impossibility of life coming from non-life.
September 16, 2015
778. Do The Intricacies Of This World Point To A Designer?
J. Warner Wallace looks at whether or not it’s reasonable to think that all the details of creation point to a creator.
September 15, 2015
777. Does The Beginning Of The Universe Entail God’s Existence?
J. Warner Wallace tells us how a personal first cause better explains the beginning of the universe.
September 11, 2015
776. How Does A Detective Investigate God’s Existence?
Bobby sits down with cold-case detective J. Warner Wallace who instructs us on how one can investigate God’s existence.
September 10, 2015
775. What Are Healthy Ways To Deal With Doubt?
Bobby looks at multiple ways one’s doubt can be dealt with healthily.
September 9, 2015
774. Can Doubt Be My Frenemy?
Bobby explains how our doubt can be both foe and friend.
September 8, 2015
773. Can Internet Bloggers Cause Doubt?
Bobby explains how we must be discerning when reading internet blogs.
September 4, 2015
772. Is Assurance And Certainty The Same Thing?
Bobby tells us whether or not assurance and certainty are synonymous.