The Bible (Religious Text)
March 12, 2014
454. Was There A Worldwide Flood?
Jason Jimenez shares the evidence for a worldwide flood.
March 25, 2014
463. Did People Doubt In The Bible?
Bobby talks about whether or not people experienced doubt in the pages of Scripture.
April 4, 2014
471. How To Discern Culturally Gray Areas
Bobby talks about having discernment in gray areas.
April 8, 2014
473. Is The Bible Historically Reliable?
Frank Turek addresses the historical reliability of the Bible.
July 23, 2014
545. What Is The Bible’s Position On Capital Punishment?
Dr. Norman Geisler sites where in the Bible capital punishment is mentioned and what God’s view of it is.
October 16, 2014
593. What Does The Word “Canon” Mean?
Bobby explains what the word “canon” means in relation to scripture.
November 7, 2014
608. How Were The New Testament Books Picked?
Bobby unpacks how the books of the New Testament were chosen.
January 28, 2015
651. What Is The Story Of The Bible?
Bobby shares from a big-picture perspective what the story of the Bible is about.
January 29, 2015
652. How Should We Handle Apparent Bible Contradictions?
Bobby instructs us on how to deal with seeming contradictions in the Bible.
February 6, 2015
658. Is Proverbs 26:4-5 A Contradiction?
Bobby examines a section of Proverbs that has often been misunderstood.
March 16, 2015
680. Why Don’t We Have The Original Scriptures?
Christian apologist Nel Brace explains why we don’t have the original copies of scripture.
March 18, 2015
682. What Sources Are Used To Determine The Text Of The Bible?
Nel Brace explains what tools are used to determine the text we see in the Bible.