The Bible (Religious Text)
April 19, 2013
257. Is The Bible Without Error In Science and History?
Dr. Norman Geisler shares how the inerrancy of the Bible relates to science and history.
April 24, 2013
260. How Can We Be Sure The Right Books Got Into The Bible?
Dr. Geisler shares with Bobby how Christians can be sure of the canon of Scripture.
May 13, 2013
272. How Did Saul Die?
Dr. Geisler sheds light on the apparently contradictory accounts of the death of King Saul.
June 1, 2013
285. Can The Apparent Ridiculous Cause Doubts?
Can what appears ridiculous from our perspective enhance our doubts? Bobby shares how to deal with biblical situations that don’t seem to make much sense to our modern sensibilities.
August 5, 2013
319. What Does The Bible Say About False Teachers?
Bobby unpacks Scriptures regarding false teachers and the stern warnings therein.
October 2, 2013
358. Why Doesn’t The Bible Talk About Dinosaurs?
Frank Turek talks about the lack of dino-talk in the Bible.
October 31, 2013
377. How Does The Quran Compare To The Bible?
Nabeel Qureshi compares the Bible and Quran.
December 16, 2013
407. How Do We Show Someone The Bible Is Trustworthy?
Bobby asks Brett to explain the trustworthiness of the Bible.
December 17, 2013
408. What Is The Great Commission?
Bobby defines one of Jesus’ final commands to His disciples.
December 20, 2013
411. Can We Trust The English Translations Of The Bible?
Bobby explains why the English translations are reliable and describes the different types that are available.
January 2, 2014
412. Is There Any Extra Biblical Evidence For The Exodus?
Ted Wright shares evidence for the historicity of Exodus.
February 18, 2014
438. How Can I Trust The Bible If Man Wrote It?
Frank Turek talks about how we can believe the veracity of the Bible.