Cold Case Christianity
August 13, 2013
324. The J. Warner Wallace Interview
Bobby interviews J. Warner Wallace, author of Cold Case Christianity.
August 14, 2013
325. What Investigative Principle Does Every Christian Need?
J. Warner Wallace shares with Bobby the foundational investigative principle every Christian should be aware of.
August 20, 2013
329. What Can A Christian Learn From Cold Case Principles?
J. Warner Wallace discusses the benefit cold case principles can bring to an examination of the Scripture.
August 23, 2013
332. Why Does Every Christian Need Abductive Reasoning?
J. Warner Wallace explains abductive reasoning and why Christians should use it.
August 28, 2013
335. How Can We Reasonably Examine The Evidence For Christianity?
J. Warner Wallace explains the difference between reasonable and possible in examining the evidence for Christianity.
September 3, 2013
338. Did The Disciples Lie About The Resurrection?
J. Warner Wallace tackles the question about the veracity of the disciples testimony.
September 6, 2013
341. Can We Trust The Gospels If They Were Written By Christ Followers?
J. Warner Wallace talks about the potential of bias in the writers of the Gospels.
September 11, 2013
344. Why Do We Need To Understand Circumstantial Evidence?
How is the Christian to view circumstantial evidence as to the veracity of their faith? J. Warner Wallace answers.
September 16, 2013
347. How Do We Know The Gospels Are Reliable?
J. Warner Wallace shares why he finds the Gospels to be reliable.
September 26, 2013
354. Haven’t The Gospels Been Altered?
J. Warner Wallace shares how we know that the Gospels haven’t changed throughout time.
October 9, 2013
363. Are Scribal Variations In The Gospels A Problem?
J. Warner Wallace our ability to understand the message of the Gospels by distinguishing artifacts from evidence.
November 12, 2013
385.What Tactics Should We Expect From Critics?
J. Warner Wallace talks about being prepared for the tactics of critics.