Cold Case Christianity
December 4, 2018
982. How Do We Turn Teaching Into Training?
J. Warner Wallace explains how we go about training students in apologetics rather than only teaching them about apologetics. Check out http://coldcasechristianity.com.
October 9, 2014
591. Is Jesus A Copycat Savior?
J. Warner Wallace dismantles the arguments skeptics use in attempting to prove Jesus was just a copycat savior.
October 2, 2014
588. Did Jesus Think Jesus Was God?
J. Warner Wallace unpacks from scripture how Jesus knew He was God.
September 30, 2014
586. How Can Pastors Equip Their Churches To Defend The Faith?
J. Warner Wallace lays out a game plan for pastors when it comes to equipping their congregations to contend for the faith.
September 9, 2014
571. Can We Answer Every Skeptic’s Question?
J. Warner Wallace looks at whether or not Christians can answer every possible question thrown at them by skeptics.
February 11, 2014
435. What Should Every Skeptic Look For In The Gospels?
J. Warner Wallace shares how skeptics should approach the Gospels.
February 6, 2014
432. Do The Gospel Accounts Disagree?
J. Warner Wallace resolves the challenge of apparent discrepancies in the Gospel accounts.
January 31, 2014
428. When Do We Have Enough Evidence To Know Christianity Is True?
J. Warner Wallace explains beyond a reasonable doubt in relationship to evidence for Christianity.
January 17, 2014
423. What Is A Two-Decision Christian?
J. Warner Wallace describes a two-decision Christian.
January 6, 2014
414. How Do We Verify The Validity Of The Gospels?
J. Warner Wallace examines the corroborative evidence for the Gospels.
December 3, 2013
398. Are The Gospels Written By Eyewitnesses?
J. Warner Wallace talks about the eyewitness testimony of the Gospel writers.
November 12, 2013
385.What Tactics Should We Expect From Critics?
J. Warner Wallace talks about being prepared for the tactics of critics.