February 19, 2013
222. What Is Sin?
Bobby talks to Hank Hanegraaff about what sin actually is.
April 22, 2013
258. What Is The I.C.B.I. Statement?
Norman Geisler discusses the purpose behind the International Council on Biblical Inerrancy, its statement and its worldwide acceptance.
May 6, 2013
268. Why Does Philosophy Get A Bad Rap With Some Christians?
Norman Geisler explains why some Christians have developed an allergy to philosophy.
July 26, 2013
316. Why Must We Guard The Gospel?
Bobby discusses how we, just like Timothy, are to guard the Gospel from falling into error.
August 7, 2013
320. How To Handle False Teachers
Bobby talks about identifying and dealing with false teachers.
November 20, 2013
391. Should Christians Judge Others?
Bobby talks about Christ’s teaching on judging others.
November 21, 2013
392. What Are My Spiritual Gifts?
Bobby talks about the spiritual gifts God gives to His children.
July 3, 2014
526. Can A Christian Be Demon Possessed?
Bobby tackles the question: “Can a Christian be possessed by a demon?”
July 31, 2014
552. Is God A Religious Pluralist?
From Bobby’s book “The Fifth Gospel”, he answers whether or not God is alright with Christians dabbling in other belief systems.
August 18, 2014
557. What Is Christian Case-Making?
J. Warner Wallace explains what a Christian “case-maker” is and why he prefers this title over “apologist”.
October 1, 2015
787. What Is Faith?
Bobby explains how faith is confidence in the person of God.
October 30, 2015
803. Why Is Apologetics Important For College Students?
Corey Miller explains why apologetics is so important for students entering into or attending college.