Christian Apologetics (Literature Subject)
October 1, 2012
167. When Is Logic Not Enough?
Eric Metaxas, author of the New York Times bestselling biography Bonhoeffer, talks with Bobby Conway about whether logic alone is a sufficient apologetic.
October 6, 2012
172. What Are Questions That Christians Hope No One Will Ask?
Mark Mittelberg reveals the questions that challenge many Christians.
October 18, 2012
177. What Distinguishes Christianity From Other Faiths?
Dr. Craig Hazen shares with Bobby Conway what distinguishes Christianity from other faiths.
October 22, 2012
178. Does Christianity Answer All Questions?
Bobby Conway asks Dr. Craig Hazen about Christianity having all the answers.
October 30, 2012
179. What Makes Life Meaningful?
Bobby Conway asks Dr. Craig Hazen what it is that makes life meaningful.
November 5, 2012
181. What Does It Mean To Love God With All Of Your Mind?
Christian apologists often talk about loving God with all of your mind, J.P. Moreland shares exactly what that means.
November 12, 2012
182. Is The Story Of Jesus Just Like Horus?
Jesus and Horus: are there similarities? Mary Jo Sharp talks about the differences between the historical Jesus and the mythical figure.
November 12, 2012
183. How Do Women Get Engaged In Apologetics?
Mary Jo Sharp talks about how everyone can benefit from strengthening their faith and witness with apologetics.
November 19, 2012
184. How Do We Shake Spiritual Apathy?
Brett Kunkle shares some great ideas for putting an end to spiritual apathy.
November 26, 2012
186. How Can We Change The World?
Tom Gilson talks about the proper perspective for apologists who seek to change the world.
December 10, 2012
192. What Does The World Look Like Without Christianity?
Larry Taunton explores the the consequences of a godless nation.
January 8, 2013
194. What Should Every Christian Know About Other Beliefs?
How can we possibly keep track of what adherents of other belief systems hold? Bobby Conway talks about how Christians can stay on target while seeking to articulate their position.