October 12, 2015
792. How Can Parents Help In Their Kids’ Apologetic Development?
Brett Kunkle gives parents tips for helping their children to develop their minds.
October 8, 2015
791. When Are Our Kids Ready For Apologetics?
Brett Kunkle tells us the age range our youth are able to begin learning apologetics.
October 7, 2015
790. How Can We Keep Apologetics From Being Boring?
Brett Kunkle explains how we as parents and leaders can make apologetics come alive for youth.
October 6, 2015
789. Should We Expose Our Kids To The Ideas Of Skeptics?
Brett Kunkle makes the case for why we should teach our kids about the arguments atheists and skeptics present.
September 2, 2015
770. What Are The Four Facets Of Doubt?
Brett Kunkle sits down with Bobby to discuss the four facets of doubt.
September 25, 2014
583. How Do We Teach Youth Apologetics?
Brett Kunkle instructs us on how to equip the youth of the church with apologetics.
September 18, 2014
578. Does Being An Ambassador For Christ Fit With Apologetics?
Brett Kunkle explains how we can be effective ambassadors for Christ through apologetics.
September 4, 2014
568. Is Christianity Offensive?
Brett Kunkle explains whether or not Christianity is offensive.
August 26, 2014
563. Why Does God Allow Suffering And Evil?
Brett Kunkle offers some perspective on why God permits suffering and evil in the world.
August 21, 2014
560. Can Atheists Answer The Problem Of Evil?
Brett Kunkle challenges that if Christians have to give an answer for the problem of evil then atheists do as well.
August 19, 2014
558. Is Evil An Argument For God’s Existence?
Brett Kunkle shows us how evil can be used as an argument for the existence of God.
August 15, 2014
556. Are Beliefs Determined By Where You Grew Up?
Brett Kunkle looks at whether or not birthplace is the main determiner of one’s beliefs about God.