January 6, 2017
923. Apologetics And Uber?
Bobby talks to apologist Jonathan McLatchie who tells us about his experience sharing Christ with an Uber driver.
January 5, 2017
922. How Can Christians Relate To Atheists?
Tim Hull explains to us how we can build relationships with atheists when telling them about Christ.
January 4, 2017
921. What Advice Should We Consider As Apologists?
Bobby sits down with apologist Tim Hull of Ratio Christi who gives us advice on how to approach a non-believer when sharing Christ.
October 17, 2016
920. What Is The Purpose Of Malachi?
Bobby dives into the book of Malachi and explains its purpose in the Bible.
October 12, 2016
919. Did God Really Hate Esau?
Bobby answers for us whether or not God truly hated Esau when compared to Jacob.
September 28, 2016
Bobby defines for us the “R” in the acrostic E.R.A.C.I.S.M.
September 22, 2016
910. Why Did God Allow Animal Sacrifices?
Bobby explains why the idea of animal sacrifice shouldn’t seem that foreign to us.
September 9, 2016
909. What Is C.I.A.?
Bobby tells us about an essential training program for budding apologists.
September 8, 2016
908. What’s Your Favorite Apologetic Website?
Bobby describes to us one of his favorite apologetic websites.
September 7, 2016
907. What’s The Best Christian Worldview Camp?
Bobby tells us about a wonderful option for a college prep camp that teaches Christian worldview.
September 6, 2016
906. What’s Another Great App?
Bobby gives another great suggestion for a study app.
September 2, 2016
905. What’s Your Favorite App For Learning?
Bobby suggests a great method for increasing one’s learning.